DG Scripts - UPDATE

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 03/02/98

PL3 is now available; 16 days later than I'd planned. My personal
life has been rather hectic, but at least Delta Air Lines loves me.

The old eQuoria web page is still valid, but we've got our own
domain now. You can get to the DG script code page at

http://www.equoria.com/code now.

PL hilights include Oasis bug fixes (which is why I haven't
submitted these to George yet), an event bug fix (which was
recently discussed), and Chris Jacobson's switch/while code.

Known problems: globals seem touch-and-go, and certain trigger
syntax problems (for example, missing 'done' or 'end') seem
problematic.

Mark Heilpern
(Sammy @ mud.equoria.com:4000)