Re: OLC (& something relevant)

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/02/98

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

>I can actually help with.  This helps to prevent repeat posts.  I have
>probably e-mailed regarding hedit a couple of times with various problems,
>and I do not believe I got a single response.  Either you all have instant
>filters to junk my messages, or we're edging more towards ignoring people
>instead of helping.  (This is not a flame, it's an observation...There are
>quite a few people who help very frequently...Thanks go out to them.)

I ignore what I cannot answer, such as:
a) MobProgs
b) DG scripts
c) hedit/tedit/aedit (although that will change in the future)

Many things to do with them (like coding not specific to the package) I can
answer though.

If you _really_ need something working, I can usually check it out within
in a few days if you mail it to me directly at circlemud.org.   No promises
though, I have little time.