Re: OLC

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@CIATEQ.MX)
Date: 03/02/98

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Neal Lahndorff wrote:

> ugh, bad bad bad horrible idea not everyone wants olc, i for one sure
> don't, for various reasons, mostly a lack of trustable builders and the
> fact that the first mud i immed on had one of the cheatingest bunch of
> imms i've ever ran across.. maybe its just the distrust inherent from
> them.. but personally, i think oasis as stock is a horrible idea.

It could be implemented as a #define-able option, like mobprogs in Oasis
itself. That way only people that wanted it would get it and still there
would be less bugs reported because of it (admit it, most of the "help me"
posts are related to the patching and/or compiling, and not the OLC
itself).

Luck

Eduo