[Code] Communications

From: The Realms of Evermore MUD (evermore@POSEIDON.GATEKEY.COM)
Date: 03/02/98

Hello all, I'm interested in putting in a few more channels for
communication, namely out of character and in character global channels.
I have not yet found the back logged stuff onthe FAQ so if someone has any
information or a snippet on how to do it, gimme a holler please!

Thanks and remember,
just because your greens look green doesn't mean they taste like green
greens. (A totally stoned philospher once told me that =0 )

Orion