Re: OLC medit problem

From: Dan Argent (mbax7dja@FS1.CS.MAN.AC.UK)
Date: 03/03/98

Okay.
So you had no trouble integrating the aedit code with the Oasis ? My
problem is :

Tue Mar  3 21:11:09 :: Twi [*********] has connected. Tue
Mar  3 21:11:11 :: Twi retrieving crash-saved items and entering
game.

do_olc (ch=0x81acc10, argument=0xbffff7f1 " save 25", cmd=168,
subcmd=1)
    at olc.c:181
181     if (d->olc && OLC_NUM(d) == number) {
(gdb)
(gdb)

This is happening with all the _ save ?? commands.
So is it my code or do the two interfere with each other.
And so, if it is my code, it's because I have been trying to fit the
aedit stuff in , and trying to follow the new scheme - I.e. OLC 1.5
onwards is different to 1.3 with the action editor worked with.