Re: ~'s

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 03/04/98

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, George wrote:

> Actually, I made it optional to erase tildes after I realized nothing in
> stock code cares. :)  I'll let the various (*cough* *cough*) OLC systems
> decide how to do it.

It makes sense to "fix" the stock distribution even if it's not really
broken.  The patches affected by tildes (that I can think of) are any olc
packages, the dynamic board code, and ascii pfiles.  Alias saving may
also be affected if it's ascii-based.  You can probably count on one hand
the circle muds that don't use at least one of these.

Sam