Re: Pirate quest (was RE: Invasion!)

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/05/98

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

->Looks like there is a lot of good stuff in the FL source code, actually.
->I'll have to take a closer look at all the neat stuff when I have more
->time :D

If nothing else it shows you why you should write modular code.
Imagine maintaining and fixing bugs in that code...you'd be going
through seven different files to find the code, and you still might be
missing a few little bits here and there.

-dak