Wieeeeeerd

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 03/06/98

I put up a test port to try some stuff to fix me memory problem, and one
result is quite intriguing.  When I took out my prompt code and replaced it
with the stock code, you can log on to the game.  However, when you do, it
looks like this:

Name: Ash
Password: xxxxxxx

ALL NEW CHARACTER INFO/MOTD/MENU

Enter your choice: 1
> scan
> sc

That shows me trying to look, go east, scan, and see my score.  Notice
there is no welcome message and it doesn't look at the room.  When i try to
do the score command, it crashes it.  I swear, this is way to wierd.  It
just crashed one day and ALL OF A SUDDEN, has all sorts of problems.

Chuck