Externs

From: Chris Powell (darkness@CHESHIRE.GATOR.NET)
Date: 03/06/98

WHile looking through the code at the extern decl's I have come across 3
that I can only find as being declared an extern.  They are not used in
any code that I can see.  Then again I've made modifications, so I might
have just deleted them, but I cant find them as even being defined.  THey
are
extern char weapon_verbs[];
extern int MAX_DESCRIPTORS_AVAILABLE;
extern int *max_ac_applys; (yes that is how its spelled)

Was wondering if someone else could look these up and see if they are used
anywhere.

Chris Powell
I dont have bugs, I have randomly developed features.