Re: Greetings Screen help.

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 03/07/98

>      Okay, this is probably pretty simple, but I can't seem to get it to
>work. I've been wanting to do a colored greetings screen for a long time,
>and realized that for some reason if I color it (with the color code I
>use), it crashes due to somthing about it being called up in comm.c, so I
>decided to resolve this by making GREETINGS be called up in interpreter.c,

Before I answer this, I'd like to ask if anyone knows a place I can go for
ElectricFence/any memory debugger help.  I'm having the damnedest time with
it.  :)

ObCircle (in response to your question above):
What I just did was color the intro screen with the ascii color codes.  No
re-routing or anything required.  Just check out your color.c and you'll
see these.

#define CNRM  "\x1B[0;0m"
#define CBLK  "\x1B[0;30m"
#define CRED  "\x1B[0;31m"
#define CGRN  "\x1B[0;32m"
#define CYEL  "\x1B[0;33m"
#define CBLU  "\x1B[0;34m"
#define CMAG  "\x1B[0;35m"
#define CCYN  "\x1B[0;36m"
#define CWHT  "\x1B[0;37m"
#define CNUL  ""

There's more, but you get the point.  You can alias them, or actually
insert things like \x1B[0;0m in your code for color.