Clan Stuff

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/07/98

I'm trying to use the clan code from the snippet site (i believe), its
the one with
clan controlling all the clan commands...  Anyway, for those of you who
have used it,
I want to implement clan spells and war.
(I can implement the ok, they're at war, so they can fight part, just
the actual setting
them at war with someone I don't understand.)

Anyway, if you have it, could you take a look...*nudges Chris Powell*

Also, I implemented easy color (\c##) and have been using it, and it
would crash
because it would try to create a (dynamic) board with a negative vnum.
I modified the tilde
code Akira the Raging Coder put up to switch out backslashes and stuff.
It works great,
if you need it, I can give it to you.

Uhmm....That's it.