Re: Spells/skills

From: Jon Barrett (mixtli@SINFO.NET)
Date: 03/08/98

They already can use both skills/spells....just add a call to spell_level
in class.c for the spell and/or skill....eg:

  spell_level(SKILL_KICK, CLASS_THIEF, 14);
  spell_level(SPELL_DETECT_HIDE, CLASS_THIEF, 16);
  spell_level(SPELL_INVISIBLE, CLASS_THIEF, 21);
  spell_level(SKILL_STEAL, CLASS_THIEF, 23);

That worked for me, hope it does for you :]

>Was wondering, how hard would it be to set classes up where they could use
>both skills and spells.  Anyone got any good pointers on where to start?
>
>Chuck

There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and
those who can't.