[OFF-TOPIC] A perl script for a database of MUD builders

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/08/98

I haven't gotten around to finishing my MUD source website, so for those
of you
who are interested in putting up a perl 5 script that keeps an ascii
database of builders
that is searchable etc, respond via private e-mail and I will send it to
you.  This lists
builders, not muds that need them.  A good site that gets people
registering will be a
good resource for all new muds.

OBCircle:
Ok, I was just adding AFK and stuff into my prompt (stock prompt) and I
was thinking, I
know that I'm going to run out of PRF flags soon, so I was thinking
(lotsa thinking), why
don't I just make a PRMPT_WHATEVER set of flags?  I might do this, it's
really simple...
(I try to conserve flags so I don't reach the evil 32...)

OBCircle2:
Has anyone looked at the DG implementation of dynamic god commands?  I
did something similar
with flags, but it wasn't quite how I wanted....  Howzat work?

-B.