Skills/Spells And amount practiced

From: David Wiklund (mathrim@HEM1.PASSAGEN.SE)
Date: 03/09/98

I have a question... I looked at the skills/spells letters and something
poped into my head, if you can train both spells & skills in stock what are
the
spells skills defines in the following for?? :

int prac_params[4][NUM_CLASSES] = {
  /* MAG        CLE     THE     WAR */
  {95,          95,     85,
80},
  {100, 100,    12,     12},
  {25,          25,     0,      0,},
  {SPELL,       SPELL,  SKILL,
SKILL}  <= it's this skill/spell defs I meen

Now if you can get a warrior to train spells do you need to change these??
Or what are they for?

Now for my second question...

Where do you decide how much you are able to prac each time you type prac?
I would like to make it 5% for each time you prac. But now as I understand it,
that depends on how much int you got... so where do I change it... can't
seem to find the file.

Gonna make a system where you buy skill% with exp so it will be easier to
implement a reinc system.

                YT 7David Wiklund
                Yt 7David Wiklund
"The sun ain't yellow, it's CHICKEN!"