Re: [CODE][NEWBIE] Body parts

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 03/09/98

I did this, but put all the new code in void damage(), after the check of
death...
To the replier that asked the question:
In my code, hit points are simutaneously subtracted from GET_HIT and
GET_HIT_*limb name*. At 0% of limb hit point total, limb is mutilated and
the person is unable to wear anything in designated corresponding wear
positions, at -10%, hit points can no longer be lost to GET_HIT or the
limb, I divided the weapon types into 3 classes, class 1 needs to do at
least 20% damage to -30% to sever, class 2 30% to -40%, class 3 40% to
-50%.
\  /
 \/
 /\