Re: Saving Location

From: Richard Chiavareli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 03/09/98

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Shaw Mead wrote:

>  I was wondering what is different, as
> far at the loadroom variable is concerned, between quitting to menu and
> reloging in...  GET_LOADROOM is defined like this:
>
> #define GET_LOADROOM(ch)        ((ch)->player_specials->saved.load_room)

I think what you want to do could be accomplished in an easier way. Trace
through do_quit and see where it checs if the player is in his/her house
to save them in that location. All you need to do is remove the check
for the house and have it save the location for every player. Sorry, I
don't remember exactly where it is but it's not to difficult to find.
Hope this is what you're looking for.

-Rich