regen 1.0 patch released

From: Eric Green (ejg3@CORNELL.EDU)
Date: 03/09/98

Greetings,

I have just uploaded an event based regeneration patch.  This makes it
so each point type (hit, mana, or move) is regenerated one point at a time,
rather than having one big jump once per tick.  The rate of regeneration is
still the same with this patch, it just does it gradually in order to make
the game run "smoother" and to defeat people with tick counters who sleep
right before the tick.

You can get this patch from:

        ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code

as soon as it makes it way out of the incoming directory.

This patch requires the dgevents 1.1 patch (version 1.0 will not work).
Other event systems might work with a bit of modification.

I plan to add damage events (such as poison or suffering) and
hunger/thirst/drunk changes to this as i get the time.

Eric