Re: Can't prac skills.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/10/98

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, David Wiklund wrote:

->If I assign a spell to say Warriors and then when I restart the mud
->(after making the files) and I go to the warriors guild and type prac but I
->don't get the spells. It only lists skills and no spells... what do I do
->wrong??

Assuming that you correctly called spell_level() to give the spell to
the warrior class, and that the character you are testing this with is
high enough level to practice the spell, it will show up.  It will
still say, "You know of the following skills," but the spell will be
listed.  Unless you've changed the list_skills() function, or
something else, though I don't see why...

-dak