[CODE] Improved Edit & OLC questions

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 03/11/98

I have installed the new improved edit and OLC. Now, when I choose option
5 in medit (to edit a mobile's description) and type /s to save the desc
it jumps out of the OLC and the mobile is not saved.

Have anyone experienced this before?

Another problem I have with OLC is the option of being able to make
affected_bits and spell_affects with OLC. I wish to be able to set for
example a pair of boots so that they give AFF_!TRACK to the wearer. Now, I
must do this by hand in the .obj file, and that requires a reboot to work.
Really irritating. And I also wish to be able to set some of my weapon to
cast spells during combat (the wpn.w.spell.patch) from OLC.

Anyone knows how to do this? I've looked through the code several times
but I still can't get a clue of how to add these features.