Re: [HELP] DG Scripts - Command Triggers

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 03/11/98

At 04:00 PM 3/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>Now it's only a question of "is that
>> normal?" about Immorts not being affected by an item command trigger.
>
>Is the immortal invisible?  Many parts of scripts tend to ignore immortals,
>especially invisible.  This is intentional, so lower level gods can't create
>scripts to track higher level ones or otherwise do something that shouldn't
>be possible at their level.

The version of DG Scripts available from the eQuoria web site (those are also
mirrored on Doppleganger's page, and I'm not sure where else) will not allow
imms to trigger commend triggers. I originally did this to prevent a poorly
written
command trigger from interfering with the normal commands an imm might type.
If you want this removed, I cannot recall exactly where the check is, but I
would
first check dg_trigger.c. Grepping for LVL_ should be somewhat productive (if
you ignore log calls) in finding where to change it.