Oasis suggestion

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 03/12/98

Hey all,

I don't use Oasis at all. There is a lot of traffic on this list
pertaining to OasisOLC (and I'm contributing to it, woo me!), so I figured
I would take a look at it and see what all the fuss was about.

Well, I opened up olc.h and looked at the defines, such as NUM_ROOMFLAGS,
etc. Now this doesn't make a lot of sense for them to be here. Why not
have them be in structs.h instead (since it appears BEFORE olc.h in the
defines at the top of the files). This way you can avoid questions about
adding in new flags and them not showing up on the Oasis Menu. What I mean
is like below the room flag defines, have this:

/* Change this number each and every time you ADD or REMOVE a roomflag */
#define NUM_ROOMFLAGS           16

I understand that they are all in olc.h for convenience, but it just seems
to make more sense in structs.h (and more intuitive too).

Anyway, just a suggestion. You all do what you will with it :)

Rasdan

                                  /   \
        _                 )      ((   ))     (
       (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
       |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
       | | ------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
       | |  James C. Thomas Jr.   `\Y/'  Founder of Finality   |-|
       |-|            rasdan@finality.drachen.com              | |
       | |             finality.drachen.com 4000               |-|
                 l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                   `\ /'
                                     `