Re: [CODE][BUG] Missed Pulses.

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 03/13/98

On 3/13/98 10:19 AM, Luis Pedro Passos Carvalho (lpcarvalho@SONAE.PT)
stated:

>The other one is making clean_events/run_events be aware of each other in
>order to be resistant to that
>kind of ocurrence. I'll look into it this afternoon.

Even easier solution: remove the event from the list as soon as it is
decided it is to be processed.  This way the "current event" (which will
be freed by run_events() itself) is not even seen by clean_events().  No
need to worry about the contents of the event structure - they are mere
pointers, and are never touched/freed (which can cause memory leaks in
the case of allocated data being pointed to by the info member of an
event during clean_events()).

- Chris Jacobson