[NEWBIE][MEDIT]Once again, the medit question.

From: Damien Davalos (damien@SERVER.UNISONO.NET.MX)
Date: 03/13/98

Hello to all,
I am probably going to get flamed at for this, and yes I know this
question has been asked before and reported before, I actually recall
seeing something about Medit in Inbox previously these weeks, but
unfortunately lost it. Im sincerly sorry to bother once more with this
utterly annoying question, but im desperate.
Its the same old story, while saving a NEW MOB to the memory, the MUD
crashes. Now, in me desperate searching, I actually did find some things
on the old mailing list, but was quite hard, reason being they have taken
down( I suppose) that lovely, organized archive at
post.queeensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle-l.html, anyways ,
the mail said to comment out both free functions in medit_save_internally
function. Beeing such a complete idiot in C, I have no idea what function
he is talking about. I would be eternally greatful if somebody actually
takes the time to tell me how to fix this. A million thanks and apoligies
once again,

D.D.