add a new field in the playerfile... for dividing the exp

From: David Wiklund (mathrim@HEM1.PASSAGEN.SE)
Date: 03/15/98

I have a prob I am about to implement a new field or what you should call it in the playerfile...
I wan't to have a place to store a num (0-200) for setting exp-rates on races.

ex. if they pic human they get 100% exprate and earn exp as the monsies are worth but if they select
giant they only get 70% exprate cause it is more supperiour to humans...

I have found where you define the GET_EXP and such and also changed the gain_exp to work with
some sort of GET_EXP_GAIN. Like this...

#define GET_EXP_GAIN(ch)  ((ch)->points.exp_gain)

But when I compile with all changes it say's structure has no member named exp_gain.
But only in limits.c (where I fixed gain_exp) and act.wizard.c (changed the stat-command)

It doesn't complain about the define GET_EXP_GAIN in utils.h ...

Any1 know what I should do to get this to work?

        YT 7David Wiklund