[DG-SCRIPTS] Command Triggers vs. Action Editor?

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/15/98

This is a general question on whether or not people have had problems
with aedit and command triggers.  This is the only thing I can think
of to explain why my actors are being messed up.

For example:

Belgarath logs into the mud, and types 'touch dwarf statue' which
activates a command trigger.  %actor%, the character variable, is
set to Belgarath's ID num, and all sub-variables are set to his
information (%actor.name%, etc.).

Kurik logs into the MUD, and Belgarath goes back and types 'touch
dwarf statue', which _SHOULD_ activate the command trigger.  %actor%
is set to Kurik's ID num, and all sub-variables are his.

Kurik logs out of the MUD, and Belgarath repeats the process and
%actor% is set to him again.  Instead of simply using the character
typing the command (ch in command_interpreter, where
command_{o|m|w}trigger is called, it uses the name of the last person
to log in.

Has anyone had a similar problem?  I thought I'd throw it in your
lap for a few and see if you could help.  Thanks for your time!

-B.