Re: [WIN95] Type mismatch

From: NetWind (netwind@HOME.COM)
Date: 03/17/98

I don't know why a UNIX type of a system doesn't send a warning. I do know
that MSVC4 allows you to change the settings on the compiler allowing it to
be more or less strict with the warnings and errors. I would assume MSVC5
has the same feature also. Because of hardware upgrades, I haven't
installed my compiler so I couldn't tell you exactly how to do this.

Jeannette