Re: Problem with CON_DISCONNECT

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/17/98

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Angus Mezick wrote:

->Stop teasing us, release 13 and start on 14..... That is it fixed on the
->unreleased version helps no one except with maybe a warm fuzzy.

I'm not an official spokesperson for Jeremy (or George for that
matter), but the official line has always been: It'll be out when it
is done, or when Jeremy says it is done.  If it's not done, then it
won't be out.  I'd much rather have one release that fixed a great
deal of the problems than have to manually patch one into my Circle
code, then turn around two weeks later and patch it again.  So, just
way and be patient about it.  Unless you've ever tried maintaining a
public code base--or even putting one together--you have no right to
snap at anyone.

It's CircleMUD related...uhm...<ducking and running>

-dak