[Ad] Help with Coding

From: Shaw M. (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 03/17/98

Hello all.  My list of things to code is growing faster than I can code
and I thought I would come on and ask from a little help with some
tasks.  If you are interested in taking on a small task then I have some
to assign.  If you think it is to easy and you want more, then I have
some more complicated things to work on as well.  Don't worry, its
nothing like Fix my mud or Rewrite my combat system hehe.

If you want to check out the mud so far, come stop by the builder's
site, there usually aren't to many people on (I only have 15 or so
builders).

zhiqin.ece.orst.edu 5000

If you are interested please email me!

Thanks for your time!