Re: MSVC 5.0 Compile

From: Arnold Santayana (matrim@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 03/17/98

Hi there, Looks like we're kind of working on the same thing :) I asked
this same question a few days earlier and I'll give you the same response I
got.

Go into your conf.h file in the src directory and plug this in :
*snip*
#define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
*snip*

It should compile after that :) Hope it works.

arnold

> I've been compiling Circle 3.0 (where do I find the build number?) in
Win95 Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0, and have had very few problems, excepting
this one.  I created a workspace and copied the pertienent info from the
makefile into the appropriate spaces, so it compiles but with these two
errors: