Re: Problem with CON_DISCONNECT

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 03/17/98

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> I'm not an official spokesperson for Jeremy (or George for that
> matter), but the official line has always been: It'll be out when it
> is done, or when Jeremy says it is done.  If it's not done, then it
> won't be out.  I'd much rather have one release that fixed a great
> deal of the problems than have to manually patch one into my Circle
> code, then turn around two weeks later and patch it again.  So, just
> way and be patient about it.  Unless you've ever tried maintaining a
> public code base--or even putting one together--you have no right to
> snap at anyone.

        No ones snapping. Just George has said already that the patch to
bpl13 is already over 300-400k. That tells me thats it high-time to
release it. Unlike you, I would much rather install more smaller code
updates then wait until 5 months worth of fixing all bug reports, and
re-writing half of circle more efficiently, have been dumped on us.
        Just an opinion.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_