Re: [win95][OLC]

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/17/98

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Lethal Access wrote:

>*EXCEPT* for the OasisOLC patches which *NEVER* work with the patch port
>for Win95... I see that they use a totally different style of creating
>their, which is all fine and good, but screws over a bunch of people
>trying to add in Oasis.

I use 'unified' diff format which is a lot easier to read and patch by
hand. (Although as pointed out, I should leave the whitespace changes out.)

>However, since the percentage of people using CircleMUD on Win95 systems
>to real systems is low, I guess I wouldn't care about them as well.

I do care about them, but there are programs that will handle it, you just
have to look.  IT's better by hand anyway, you get an idea of what the code
is doing and a sense of familiarity.