[CODE] Question on Dynamic Special Processes

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/18/98

Special processes are wonderful, even with DG Scripts, so uhm, I had a
point.

Ok, don't you wish you could set a spec proc on a mobile?  I do too.
I'm
wondering if anyone ever went in and set it up with a mobile espec or
the like.

Anyway, if you have, I'm interested.

So as not to seem a beggar, I'm letting you all know that a patch
against
stock code for:
Oasis 1.6b + AEDIT + HEDIT + TEDIT
Should be available on the snippet site in just a few moments.  Anyway,
thanks.

-B.