Ye brave peoples

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/19/98

        For all of you who wish to take a preview of what bpl13 entails
until we get the anonymous CVS online, drop me a note and I will let you
know where to get it.

A few caveats:

- There will not be a preview to bpl13 upgrade patch.  You will have to
perform the extra changes yourself. (Which isn't hard if you have heard me
say how it is done.)

- Do not mail bug reports to the mailing list.  Send them to either Jeremy
or myself (probably the one with the most free time to check it) or both.

- I will not answer questions on how to install the patch nor will I
release it in any form other than a unified format patch. If you want it
pre-applied, wait for the CVS.  The CVS may be anon-FTP accessible and it
may not, we'll decide later.

- You must have bzip2.  The author has recently rebuilt the Windows 95
binary (or so I have heard) so give that another shot.

- I will not mail announcements of new releases in general.  Just check the
temporary distribution area.

...wonder how many people are interested...