Basic stuff

From: Paul Siegel (pmsie@CONNCOLL.EDU)
Date: 03/20/98

Hey, with my big problems solved, I just have a few basic questions:

1.  I only have the stock code.  Which files should I download to get OLC?

2.  Is there a function to check if a character has a specific
skill/spell?  (Something similar to the IS_THIEF type things?)

I guess that's it for now.  I promise once I get a handle on this code
I'll start fielding some questions rather than sending them all!  Thanks
again, guys!  (I do believe this is one of the most usefull listservs I've
ever subscirbed to.)

Paul