Re: [OLC] [CODE] olcplus.tgz on the ftp site

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@CIATEQ.MX)
Date: 03/20/98

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

> Oasis 1.6b + AEDIT + TEDIT + HEDIT in patch format and the same as above
> with DG Scripts.  It gives you the option of DG scripts or not.  Read
> the README.

Excuse this lame question but I missed the list for almost a year and I
have seen this DG scripts thingy in some posts...

What are DG scripts? I don't need a big explanation, just what they are,
where did you get them from and what are they good for... (I recall some
post about them being part of one of the server source codes).

Eduo