[CODE][ANSI] query ansi

From: Rob O'Connor (rene@EDENEAST.COM)
Date: 03/22/98

Im using Daniel Khopeke's query ansi patch, I first took it and patched
it from the reject files, compiled fine, I  rebooted and was first
checking to see if it was working..  Well, the only problem is, when
reaching the prompt for Ansi (Y/n)  it crashes when you input either y,
or n...  Im not sure of the problem, I went over the code and couldnt
find anything wrong with it.. Im using circle30bpl11,  the syslogs dont
mention any form of crash, so I figured I might try here.