Re: no_pki~1.txt

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 03/22/98

-----Original Message-----
From: tony <tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM>
To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Sunday, March 22, 1998 6:10 PM
Subject: Re:  no_pki~1.txt

That mistake is far too easy to make IMHO. I wrote a little macro for MSVC
to check for all lines that contain PLR_ and PRF_ on the same line. I'm sure
a grep and pipe construct in unix could do the same. There was some junk to
wade through, but I found three problems in my code after running that a few
months ago.

--Mallory