Re: [NEWBIE] Porting Win95 to Linux

From: Andreas Jönsson (andreas.j@LJUSDAL.SE)
Date: 03/27/98

>I compile my code both on a Win95 workstation and on a Linux server
>If you have trouble, send me some of the errors your getting and I'll
see
<snip>
>if I can help you out.
>
>Paul

Ok, sorry to send this to all of you, but I dont have the address to Paul,
:(
Ok , I use slackware 1.2.1 and circle30bpl11, part of the first page with
errors(i have got like 20 of them):
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c
In file included from comm.c:24:
structs.h:19: warning: `struct char_data' declared inside parameter list
structs.h:19: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration,
structs.h:19: warning: which is probably not what you want.
structs.h: In function `name':
structs.h:512: storage class specified for parameter `sbyte'
structs.h:513: storage class specified for parameter `ubyte'
structs.h:514: storage class specified for parameter `sh_int'
structs.h:515: storage class specified for parameter `ush_int'
structs.h:516: storage class specified for parameter `bool'
structs.h:519: storage class specified for parameter `byte'
structs.h:522: storage class specified for parameter `sh_int'
structs.h:522: conflicting types for `sh_int'
structs.h:514: previous declaration of `sh_int'
structs.h:522: parse error before `room_num'
structs.h:512: parm types given both in parmlist and separately
structs.h:530: warning: unused variable `next'
structs.h:529: warning: unused variable `description'
structs.h:528: warning: unused variable `keyword'
<snip>
Well I hope I wont get flamed for this, because I really dont want to
redo the whole code... Again, sorry for the long message...
Entar of Purplemeadow