Re: [DGScripts]

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 03/29/98

At 07:30 AM 3/30/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>Actually I was wondering if anyone could do me the favor of emailing me the
>sample scripts that we are supposed to put into the index file so circle
>boots up correctly. I tried downloading it off mark's site but when i
>opened it with winzip it came up empty.  Could someone email a script
>sample that i can put into my index file?

Here's the contents of the two files, which should go into lib/world/trg
You couldn't winzip it because it's a tar-gz file.

mud:/home/ftp/pub/eQuoria/DG-Scripts$ more index
0.trg
$
mud:/home/ftp/pub/eQuoria/DG-Scripts$ more 0.trg
mob greet test~
~
say Hello, %actor.name%, how are things to the %direction%?~
obj get test~
~
oecho You hear, 'Please put me down, %actor.name%'~
no littering~
~
wsend %actor% You cannot litter here!
return 0~