Choice of Editors..

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 03/29/98

        I know that the choice of editor has been done to death, but I was
curious - has anyone emulated mud++'s ability to select an external editor
and use that?...

        Someone I know started to bug me about it, and I thought I'd ask
before.. Uhm. Before I put this on a possible projects list. (Not about to
commit to this one).

        Of course, before I start looking at it, even if it hasn't been
done, anyone have any ideas how to go about it?  I enjoy reading c++ code
about as much as I enjoy a self-administered collestomy using a boathook.

                                                        PjD