George's patches

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/30/98

Was going George's patches, applying most of them by hand (to see what
sort of things he has been doing ;)  and found two small bugs and have
one suggestion.

Suggestion first:  In the animate dead patch, George defines an
IS_CORPSE macro which he then uses in the spell.  This is all well and
good, but in fact, this macro can used elsewhere.  Specifically in
limits.c and one other place that I can't remember off the top of my
head (act.item.c?)

Bugs:  In one patch (forget which one, sorry), he changes sleep to
sleep_b in a given function.  However, there is a macro defined just
before the function which uses sleep.  It is changed throughout the
function, but not in the macro.

Unfortunately, I foget the other one.  I have it written down at home -
I'll post it tomorrow.

BTW, I couldn't some of the stock patches to patch into clean stock
circle (patch level 11 OR 12).