Re: Room Question

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/30/98

Take a look at mag_masses (or mag_areas) in magic.c.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

"We simply cannot deny the existance of metaphores - not even the bad
ones!"
                        (hat) A Halo Called Fred