Re: [CODE] Who2Html.txt

From: James Browning (jbrownin@LCSC.EDU)
Date: 03/30/98

At 03:22 PM 3/30/98 +0200, Christoffer Lundberg <avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE>
wrote:
>I have tried to install the who2html.txt into my MUD, but it doesn't seem
>to work. The code is the one you get from ftp.circlemud.org.
>
>Has anyone tried it out and got to work? Tell me plz :)
::extra stuff truncated::

Alright for the who2html patch to work you must have:
1.) a HyperText Transfer Protocol Daemon (HTTPD)
2.) a world read and execute directory.
3.) configure it to write a mode 0755 file into the directory in (2)
owned by the userid of your mud process.

the moral:  Read The Fine Manual (and the code too)

James Browning
Intelligence strikes back....  Ouch that Hurt.