FTP Site and Snippets and Stuff

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/30/98

I'd say maybe 30% of mailing to this list comes from wanted help on
snippets and patches and things like:
"I found this bpl11 patch for 'exploding monkeys' but it won't patch into
bpl12"

I've decided to become the self-appointed emperor of the universe--ack, I
mean El Patchmaker Grande.  I'm going to begin converting bpl11
snippets/patches and try to get everything working with bpl12.  And, of
course, DOCUMENTATION!

Anyway, I plan on going in order down the FTP site, or people can mail me
directly about specific things on there that they have problems with and I
will gladly try to fix them first.  (Ugh, sitting in the house for strep
throat for a week really cuts down on the energy, but I'm gonna try.)

Anyway (second anyway, hehe), that's what I plan on doing.
-B.

Insert 4000 line signature here.