Re: [Code] Cursor Positions

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 04/04/98

> I am curious if there is a way to set your cursor position and only display
> so many letters of a field?  I want to set my cursor to the far right
> margin and only display 8 characters of the area they are presently in?

        Though I'm not sure about the "only display 8 characters of the
area they are presently in", if you want to figure out how to set your
cursor position, check out the different circlemud pages and look for the
vt100 txt. I believe its on alex's snippet page.
        As to the formatting, you should really check out a basic 'c'
programming book.  There are examples all throughout the code, so I'm not
going to give you one.

You may want to research your questions deeper before you ask them.

                                                PjD