[code] do_title

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 04/08/98

I wanted to make title allow you to specify a character to put in
place of your name, so you could put your name anywhere in your title.
(Hi, I'm $n would say on who "Hi, I'm Bob"

I played with it for several hours, but I kept getting various
problems. Most of which were oriented along the lines of me getting a
title with various numbers of garbage characters. The most frequent
problem was getting the line that was my host address in my title.
If anyone has any tips on how to successfully parse the title input
and set it to a title without getting a load of garbage mixed up with
the string, it'd be most
appreciated. If anyone has a snippet so I could figure
out where my logic went bad, that would be even better.

Thanks..

Raven