Re: [ADMIN] Web archives + List...

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 04/08/98

> After hunting through the mailing list archives and turning up nothing
> (mostly cause it's been timing out on me the past week), I thought I could
> ask here...

As a note, the machine that the list and archives run on is being replaced
after the end of term with a much bigger and faster machine.

What this means is that the list will be much faster, and the archives
will work consistently.

In other words, don't forward me the errors, we know it's happening, and
why already, and the new machine fixes it.

Ae.