ALIAS saving

From: Del (Panther) (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 04/15/98

This is not going good for me.

I have tried to patch in all the alias saving patches I could find, and
none of them work.

I get NO errors, and I get no alias saving.

is there anyone out there that can possibly give me a hand in trying to
get aliases (and actually poofin/poofout's) to save. I have been at
those two for two days now with no luck.. I have searched through the
webrings to find another patch, and still no luck..

I am going to reinstall the patch from ftp.circlemud.org and mess with
it some. alias_save.tar.gz