Re: [ANSI] Anyone got a good software for it?

From: Jesse Scott (jscott@BMI.NET)
Date: 04/17/98

If you are just looking for an ANSI editor, I would suggest TheDRAW
(Last I knew 4.61 was the latest version.)  It can save in a whole bunch
of formats including standard ANSI (Color, Animation, Etc) and ASCII
(Plain Text).  It's shareware and should be easily found on the net at
somewhere like shareware.com.  Hope this is what you meant. :)

-Jesse