Re: Simple warning :)

From: Raf (picard@INDIGO.IE)
Date: 04/18/98

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Phillip A. Ames wrote:

> I was on a MUD where he pretended to be a coder...  Our admin put him to
> admin level so he could have access to the code, and Quinn immediately
> started to wipe out pchars(He had server access) And wizlocked the whole
> MUD and took it over, renaming it to Quinn MUD...  Be careful

Currently, he's stolen some other guys MUD and has it up at
mud.comsys.net 4k. Isnt there anything someone can do about this guy?
He was an immortal on my mud for awhile, during which he built
an area (copied from someone elses) and was finally banned after being
caught trying to hack our server.

Raf